Tariff to Support Environmental Services in Raja Ampat All visitors excluding children under 12 years of age to Raja Ampat must pay an annual marine park entrance fee. The fee is IDR 1,000,000 per person (IDR 500,000 for Indonesian nationals) and is valid for 12 months. Your resort will assist in collecting the fees from you and channel the funds to the relevant authority. The fee is not included in the package price.
Single travellers Single supplement is compulsory for single travellers.
Children and infants Special rates apply for non-diving children sharing rooms with parents.
- Infants under 3 years of age will stay at no charge.
- Maximum 2 children under 8 years of age will get 30% off non-diver rate.
- Maximum 2 children under 12 years of age will get 50% off non-diver rate.
Taxes Package prices are inclusive of service taxes.
What is Included
- Accommodation based on twin sharing.
- Scheduled transfers between airport and the resort.
- All food and hot beverages, excluding soft drinks and alcoholic drinks.
- Unlimited jetty diving at the house reef and night dives from the jetty.
- For diving package:
- Use of air tanks; and weights.
- 3 guided boat dives + 1 house reef night dive per day.
Dive package prices in US Dollar (USD) valid from Monday, January 1, 2018 to Monday, December 31, 2018
Twin Share Packages in US Dollar
|Duration||Per Diver||Per Non Diver|
|8 Days 7 Nights||2,189||1,382|
|11 Days 10 Nights||2,764||1,769|
|15 Days 14 Nights||3,869||2,598|
|22 Days 21 Nights||4,975||3,427|
|29 Days 28 Nights||6,080||4,256|