Marine Park Fees
In 2008, Kaimana Regency was declared a Marine Protected Area. All visitors to Kaimana must pay a marine park entrance fee of IDR 500,000 per person. Your resort will assist in collecting the fees from you and channel the funds to the relevant authority. The fee is not included in the package price.
Single travellers Single supplement is compulsory for single travellers.
Children and infants There are no special rates applicable for non-diving children or infants.
Tax Prices below are inclusive of service taxes.
What is Included
- Accommodation based on twin sharing.
- Scheduled transfers between airport and the resort on Saturdays.
- All food and hot beverages, excluding soft drinks and alcoholic drinks.
- For diving package:
- Use of air tanks; and weights.
- 2/3 guided boat dives dive per day (depending on package requested).
There are no phone signal on the island, and very limited Internet connectivity. Electricity is available between 6:30 a.m. and 11 p.m. daily.