Tariff to Support Environmental Services in Raja Ampat All visitors to Raja Ampat must pay an annual marine park entrance fee. The fee is IDR 1,000,000 per person (IDR 500,000 for Indonesian nationals) and is valid for 12 months. Your resort will assist in collecting the fees from you and channel the funds to the relevant authority. The fee is not included in the package price.
Returning guests Returning guests will get 15% off.
Single travellers Single supplement is compulsory for single travellers.
Children and infants Special rates apply for non-diving children sharing rooms with parents.
- Infants under 4 years of age will stay at no charge.
- Children between 4 and 7 years of age will get 75% off non-diver rate.
- Children between 8 and 11 years of age will get 50% off non-diver rate.
- Children between 12 and 13 years of age will get 25% off non-diver rate.
Tax Prices below are inclusive of service taxes.
Scheduled Transfers For 7, 14 or 21 nights standard package, the arrival transfer is on Sunday and departure on Sunday.
For 10 or 17 nights standard package, the transfers will be Sunday arriving and Wednesday departing; or Thursday arriving and Sunday departing.
What is Included
- Scheduled island transfers.
- All food and hot beverages, excluding soft drinks and alcoholic drinks.
- Laundry service.
- Limited WiFi Internet access.
- Computer for photo editing and Internet access.
- Unlimited jetty diving at the house reef and night dives from the jetty.
- For unlimited diving package:
- Use of air and Nitrox tanks; and weights.
- Unlimited but unguided jetty dives.
- 3 guided boat dives + 1 additional dusk or night dive per day (except Friday evenings and Saturday daytime)