Entry Permits to Sipadan Island: The Malaysian Government has imposed a levy charge of RM140 (about US$35) per person per day for divers who are diving at Sipadan Island as well as for non-divers and children. The levy charge is to be paid separately as it is not included in the package price.
Single travellers: Single travellers who do not want to share room with another diver can opt for single supplement. The single supplement is an additional 50% of the dive package.
Children and infants: There is a special rate for non-diving children sharing rooms with parents. The child should be from 4 to 11 years of age. The rate is 50% off the non-diver rate.
Infants up to 3 years of age will stay at 10% off the non-diver rate.
Group booking: Every 11th diver in your group gets to stay at no charge.
Peak period surcharge: There is a peak period surcharge around the period of Chinese New Year; Japan Golden Week (27th April - 5th May); the month of August; China Golden Week (1st - 7th October); and Christmas, New Year (23rd December - 3rd January).
Tax Prices below does not include 6% Sales and Service Tax (SST).
What is Included
- Land and sea transfers between Tawau and Mabul Island.
- 3 boat dives daily around Mabul Island, Kapalai Island and Sipadan Island led by at least one Divemaster.
- Unlimited jetty diving at the house reef and night dives from the jetty.
- Chalet accommodation is on twin-sharing basis.
- All food and hot beverages are provided, excluding alcoholic drinks, fruit juices and carbonated soft drinks.