Group Booking Discount
Every 11th diver in your group gets to stay at no charge.
What is Included
- Land and sea transfers between Tawau and Mabul Island.
- 3 boat dives daily around Mabul Island, Kapalai Island, Si Amil Island and Sipadan Island led by at least one Divemaster.
- Unlimited jetty diving at the house reef and night dives from the jetty.
- Chalet accommodation is on twin-sharing basis.
- All food and hot beverages are provided, excluding alcoholic drinks, fruit juices and carbonated soft drinks.
Travel period is from Monday, April 1, 2019 to Sunday, December 31, 2023. The prices shown below in USD US Dollar are for reference only based on exchange rates in the last hour. The base currency for this resort is in MYR Malaysian Ringgit.
|Package||Per Diver||Per Non-Diver|
|2 Days 1 Night|
|3 Days 2 Nights|
|4 Days 3 Nights|
|5 Days 4 Nights|
|6 Days 5 Nights|
|7 Days 6 Nights|
|8 Days 7 Nights|
Entry Permits to Sipadan Island
The Malaysian Government has imposed a levy charge of RM140 (about US$35) per person per day for divers who are diving at Sipadan Island as well as for non-divers and children. The levy charge is to be paid separately as it is not included in the package price.
Single travellers who do not want to share room with another diver can opt for single supplement. The single supplement is an additional 50% of the dive package.
Children and infants
There is a special rate for non-diving children sharing rooms with parents. This special rate is 50% off the published non-diver rate and applies to children aged 4 to 11 years of age, calculated based on year of birth.
Infants up to 3 years of age will stay at no charge.