Entry Permits to Sipadan Island: The Malaysian Government requires permits to be obtained to dive at Sipadan Island. This resort imposes a levy charge of RM100 (about US$24) per person per day for divers who are diving at Sipadan Island as well as for non-divers and children. The levy charge is to be paid separately as it is not included in the package price.
All the chalets at this resort is of the same type, however, some rooms are twin share and some are triple share. For triple share rooms, there is a 5% off the package price for all 3 divers. If one or more persons staying in the triple share is a child, then the 5% discount does not apply.
Single travellers: Single travellers must add single supplement, an additional 30% to the dive package.
Children and infants: There is a special rate for non-diving children sharing rooms with parents. The child should be from 2 to 11 years of age. The rate is 50% off the non-diver rate.
Infants up to 2 years of age will stay at 10% off the non-diver rate.
This resort will not accept expecting women due to health safety concerns.
Group Booking: Every tenth person in your group will get to stay at no charge.
Tax Prices below includes 6% Sales and Service Tax (SST).
What is Included
- Land and sea transfers between Tawau airport and Kapalai Island.
- 3 boat dives daily around Kapalai Island, Mabul Island and Sipadan Island led by at least one Divemaster.
- Unlimited jetty diving and night dives from the jetty.
- Chalet accommodation is on twin-sharing or triple sharing basis.
- All food and hot beverages are provided, excluding alcoholic drinks, fruit juices and carbonated soft drinks.