Tariff to Support Environmental Services in Raja Ampat All visitors to Raja Ampat must pay an annual marine park entrance fee. The fee is IDR 1,000,000 per person (IDR 500,000 for Indonesian nationals) and is valid for 12 months. Your resort will assist in collecting the fees from you and channel the funds to the relevant authority. The fee is not included in the package price.
Returning guests Returning guests will get 10% off.
Single travellers Single supplement is compulsory for single travellers.
Children and infants Special rates apply for non-diving children sharing rooms with parents.
- Infants under 3 years of age will stay at no charge.
- Maximum 2 children under 12 years of age will get 75% off non-diver rate.
- Maximum 3 children under 12 years of age who are staying in a separate room will get 50% off non-diver rate.
Dive and Snorkel Packages The dive package rates shown below is for unlimited diving (4 dives a day) packages. There are other dive package options available that is more leisurely.
Snorkelling packages are also available.
Tax Prices below are inclusive of service taxes.
What is Included
- All food and hot beverages, excluding soft drinks and alcoholic drinks.
- For diving package:
- Air and Nitrox tanks; and weights.
- Expert guides.
What is Not Included
- Scheduled transfers between airport and the resort at an additional cost of USD196 per adult and USD98 per child.