Entry Permits to Sipadan Island: The Malaysian Government has imposed a levy charge of RM140 (about US$34) per person per day for divers who are diving at Sipadan Island as well as for non-divers and children. The levy charge is to be paid separately as it is not included in the package price.
Single travellers: Single travellers who do not want to share room with another diver can opt for single supplement. The single supplement is an additional 50% of the dive package.
Children and infants: There is a special rate for non-diving children sharing rooms with parents. This special rate is 50% off the published non-diver rate and applies to children aged 4 to 11 years of age, calculated based on year of birth.
Infants up to 3 years of age will stay at no charge.
Age of child and infant is calculated based on year only.
Group booking: Every 11th diver in your group gets to stay at no charge.
Tax Prices below includes 6% Sales and Service Tax (SST).
What is Included
- Land and sea transfers between Tawau and Mabul Island.
- 3 boat dives daily around Mabul Island, Kapalai Island and Sipadan Island led by at least one Divemaster.
- Unlimited jetty diving at the house reef and night dives from the jetty.
- Chalet accommodation is on twin-sharing basis.
- All food and hot beverages are provided, excluding alcoholic drinks, fruit juices and carbonated soft drinks.