SIMCA Conservation Fee: Lankayan Island Dive Resort collects a conservation fee of MYR25 per person per day. This fee goes towards funding the Sugud Islands Marine Conservation Area conservation efforts. The package prices does not include the conservation fee.
All the chalets at this resort is of the same type, however, some rooms are twin share and some are triple share. For triple share rooms, there is a 5% off the package price for all 3 divers. If one or more persons staying in the triple share is a child, then the 5% discount does not apply.
Single travellers: Single travellers must add single supplement, an additional 30% to the dive package.
Triple sharing option: 5% off package rate for 3 adults sharing a room.
Children and infants: There is a special rate for non-diving children sharing rooms with parents. The child should be from 2 to 11 years of age. The rate is 50% off the non-diver rate.
This resort will not accept infants 24 months old and below; expecting women; and elderly over the age of 80 due to health safety concerns.
Group Booking: Every tenth diver in your group will stay at no charge.
What is Included
- Land and sea transfers between Sandakan (airport or your hotel) and Lankayan Island.
- 3 boat dives daily around Lankayan Island led by at least one Divemaster.
- Unlimited jetty diving and night dives from the jetty.
- Chalet accommodation is on twin-sharing or triple sharing basis.
- All food and hot beverages are provided, excluding alcoholic drinks, fruit juices and carbonated soft drinks.
Dive package prices in Russian Ruble (RUB) valid from Saturday, February 10, 2018 to Sunday, March 31, 2019
|Duration||Per Diver Twin Share||Per Non-Diver Twin Share|
|3 days 2 nights|
|4 days 3 nights|
|5 days 4 nights|
|6 days 5 nights|
|7 days 6 nights|
|8 days 7 nights|
|9 days 8 nights|