Entry Permits to Sipadan Island: The Malaysian Government has imposed a levy charge of RM140 (about US$35) per person per day for divers who are diving at Sipadan Island as well as for non-divers and children. The levy charge is to be paid separately as it is not included in the package price.
Diving at Sipadan Island: Borneo Divers Mabul Resort has 14 permits available each day for divers wanting to dive at Sipadan Island. Based on their room capacity, they are able to offer with certainty a chance to dive at Sipadan Island at least once for divers staying at least 5 days 4 nights.
Single travellers: Single travellers who do not want to share room with another diver can opt for single supplement. The single supplement is an additional 50% of the dive package.
Children and infants: There is a special rate for non-diving children sharing rooms with parents. The child should be from 3 to 11 years of age. The rate is 50% off the non-diver rate for children below 12 years of age.
Infants up to 2 years of age will stay at no charge.
Group Booking: Every eleventh diver in your group will stay at no charge.
Tax Prices below includes 6% Sales and Service Tax (SST).
What is Included
- Land and sea transfers between Tawau airport and Mabul Island.
- 3 boat dives daily around Mabul Island, Kapalai Island, Si Amil Island and Sipadan Island led by a Divemaster.
- Unlimited jetty diving at the house reef.
- Tanks, weights and weight belt.
- Semi detached chalet accommodation is on twin-sharing basis or triple-sharing basis.
- 3 meals a day plus light snacks and beverages, excluding alcoholic drinks, fruit juices and carbonated soft drinks.