Every eleventh diver in your group will stay at no charge.
What is Included
- Land and sea transfers between Tawau airport and Mabul Island.
- 3 boat dives daily around Mabul Island, Kapalai Island, Si Amil Island and Sipadan Island led by a Divemaster.
- Unlimited jetty diving at the house reef.
- Tanks, weights and weight belt.
- Semi detached chalet accommodation is on twin-sharing basis or triple-sharing basis.
- 3 meals a day plus light snacks and beverages, excluding alcoholic drinks, fruit juices and carbonated soft drinks.
Tax Prices below includes 6% Sales and Service Tax (SST).
Travel period is from Friday, February 18, 2022 to Saturday, December 31, 2022. The prices shown below in USD US Dollar are for reference only based on exchange rates in the last hour. The base currency for this resort is in MYR Malaysian Ringgit.
|Package||Per Diver||Per Non-Diver|
|3 Days 2 Nights|
|4 Days 3 Nights|
|5 Days 4 Nights|
|6 Days 5 Nights|
|7 Days 6 Nights|
|8 Days 7 Nights|
|9 Days 8 Nights|
Entry Permits to Sipadan Island
The Malaysian Government has imposed a levy charge of RM140 (about US$35) per person per day for divers who are diving at Sipadan Island as well as for non-divers and children. The levy charge is to be paid separately as it is not included in the package price.
Diving at Sipadan Island
Borneo Divers Mabul Resort has 14 permits available each day for divers wanting to dive at Sipadan Island. Based on their room capacity, they are able to offer with certainty a chance to dive at Sipadan Island at least once for divers staying at least 5 days 4 nights.
Single travellers who do not want to share room with another diver can opt for single supplement. The single supplement is an additional 50% of the dive package.
Children and infants
There is a special rate for non-diving children sharing rooms with parents. The child should be from 3 to 11 years of age. The rate is 50% off the non-diver rate for children below 12 years of age.
Infants up to 2 years of age will stay at no charge.