Entry Permits to Sipadan Island: The Malaysian Government has imposed a levy charge of RM42.40 (about US$13) per person per day for divers who are diving at Sipadan Island as well as for non-divers and children. The levy charge is to be paid separately as it is not included in the package price.
Diving at Sipadan Island: Borneo Divers Mabul Resort has 14 permits available each day for divers wanting to dive at Sipadan Island. Based on their room capacity, they are able to offer with certainty a chance to dive at Sipadan Island at least once for divers staying at least 5 days 4 nights.
Single travellers: Single travellers who do not want to share room with another diver can opt for single supplement. The single supplement is an additional 50% of the dive package. If you are triple sharing the room, there is a special rate for the 3rd person.
Children and infants: There is a special rate for non-diving children sharing rooms with parents. The child should be from 3 to 11 years of age. The rate is 50% off the non-diver rate for children below 12 years of age.
Infants up to 2 years of age will stay at no charge.
Group Booking: Every eleventh diver in your group will stay at no charge.
GST Excluded Prices are subject to 6% Goods & Services Tax.
What is Included
- Land and sea transfers between Tawau airport and Mabul Island.
- 3 boat dives daily around Mabul Island, Kapalai Island, Si Amil Island and Sipadan Island led by a Divemaster.
- Unlimited jetty diving at the house reef.
- Tanks, weights and weight belt.
- Semi detached chalet accommodation is on twin-sharing basis or triple-sharing basis.
- 3 meals a day plus light snacks and beverages, excluding alcoholic drinks, fruit juices and carbonated soft drinks.
Dive package prices in Australian Dollar (AUD) valid from Sunday, April 1, 2018 to Sunday, March 31, 2019
|Duration||Per Diver Twin Share||Per Non-Diver Twin Share|
|3 days 2 nights|
|4 days 3 nights|
|5 days 4 nights|
|6 days 5 nights|
|7 days 6 nights|
|8 days 7 nights|
|9 days 8 nights|