Entrance Fee to Kakaban Island: IDR10,000 per person to be paid separately in cash and in local currency at the resort. This fee goes towards the local community volunteers who keep the area in good condition.
Single travellers: Single travellers must add single supplement fee. There is a surcharge for boat and land transfers based on minimum 2 person price if there is no one else going into and out of Borneo Cottage Maratua
Children: There is a special rate for non-diving children sharing rooms with parents. The child should be under 12 years of age and the rate is 50% off the non-diver rate.
Group booking: For a stay of 6 days/5 nights or more, every sixth diver in your group gets to stay at no charge.
What is Included
- 3 boat dives daily around Maratua Island except on arrival and departure days.
- For a stay of 5 nights or more, 1 trip to Kakaban Island including 2 dives and snorkelling at the jellyfish lake during surface interval; 1 trip to Sangalaki Island including 2 dives; and 1 dive at The Channel (also known as Big Fish Country).
- Air, weights and weight belt.
- Accommodation is based on twin share.
- All food and hot beverages are provided, excluding alcoholic drinks and carbonated soft drinks. Food is predominantly seafood.
Additional Cost (For Stay of Less Than 5 Nights)
For stays of less than five nights, there is a surcharge to dive at The Channel, Kakaban Island and Sangalaki Island. If you stay 5 nights ore more, this additional cost does not apply to you.
The Channel: IDR2,000,000 per boat ( maximum 6 divers) with 1 dive.
Kakaban Island: IDR2,000,000 per boat ( maximum 6 divers) with 2 dives and snorkelling at the jellyfish lake during surface interval.
Sangalaki Island: IDR3,000,000 per boat (maximum 6 pax) with 2 dives.
What is Not Included
- Land and sea transfers between Tanjung Redeb and Maratua Island. However, we would be happy to assist in making the transfer arrangements.